5/20/2011

Yeah... i don't believe it myself.. Britney.

If someone told me “You will write about miss Spears” I would laugh and cause I occasionally work as copywriter (its boring necessity for one who is more often freelance than journalist) replied "yeah for money I will write anything". But what if I write something like that driven by a sudden urge to... yeah what? Pay my respects? Maybe but not likely. Express my gratitude? (when I mentioned my blog on youtube somewhere near her newest clip I got 60+ spike of views) Still not even warm. The more I think about it, the more I realize that in some weird way I might like her.


Let's start from the beginning it's 1999, great year, Buffy series entered season four and some more decent bed action appeared in the show not to mention that second half of third season, better half, packed with Buffy and Faith rivalry also occurred in '99 but that is irrelevant at least not in compassion to half naked Sarah Michelle Gellar and... yeah '99 two clips "...Baby One More Time" and "(You Drive Me) Crazy" you remember? Look at these cause it's crucial that you remember. 



I know she was big in US, she made her impact on industry, ok I got it, what I'm wondering about is - have any one in states believed in that virgin cover-story? Look at way she moves and her clothing especially compared with that parent safe cover of her first album. For me it's just a big conspiracy to smuggle sexual content through parents hands to.. boys rooms. I faped to Britney I admit that.. who don't? So.... she wasn't just another plastic US made doll for girls... she was hot chick who managed to trick some of more overprotective of your parents to let you hang her posters on your walls and... yeah don't need to remind masturbation again. So again she was cunning and hot... nothing to be ashamed for if I suddenly decided to like her.

18 komentarzy:

  1. Its the number one rule of the mainstream US recording industry: sex sells

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  2. Yeah i remember her, before the Fat, slutty in a bad trailer park kinda way. Since that happened im kinda turned off, no matter how sexy she would look on a vid or magazine i will always remember the Fat trailer trash that got married to a douche and squeezed out a few puppies.
    HA Caption is OFENZIS

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  3. One of her earliest gigs was working on a Disney show. She then wanted to be her own entertainer and the best way to be successful at that is to be sexy and advertise it.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  4. britney britney britney...i still would

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  5. britney is retarded, but still. i'd DO her for sure! still think she is hot :)

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  6. I still love "Everytime". But all of her latest songs are generic rubbish songs, I'm afraid.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  7. She's still alive? Weird.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  8. shes kind of an icon really

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  9. I feel she definitely has gone down hill

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  10. shess not one of the greats, but shes a ok artist imo

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  11. Britney spears is still hot....

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  12. oh so sexy i love it thanks mane

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  13. Tony, nowdays i cant imagine who would like to sleep with her :p not anymore

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  14. Love her or hate her, Brittney is still super hot.

    OdpowiedzUsuń
  15. I think that even though most of our culture thinks that it's all so clean and pure, there is and always will be some Britney Spears to satisfy us customers.
    :-)

    OdpowiedzUsuń